- You can use iStream on a temporary basis, (a minimum of 6 months) or for as long as you wish.
- The costs of acquisition are spread over a longer period – typically 24 months of payments is the same amount as the cost of an outright licence purchase.
- You receive support and maintenance upgrades just as if you had purchased outright.
- You can give 6 months notice to us any time that you wish to discontinue using the software and we will invoice you only until the end of that notice period.
- You can use our software now even if you are not sure that you will still have IBMi (iSeries, System/I, AS/400) servers in 12 months time.
- You can use our software to extend the performance of your existing servers until the next budget cycle allows you to once again upgrade the hardware.
Please see the table below to work out the monthly licence rental cost for your server and please bear in mind that if you licence a copy for your production server, you can licence further copies for HA, test or development servers at 50% of the production server cost.
If you wish to licence iStream for more than 2 servers, please contact us for a tailored quotation.
|No. of processors||Rental cost per month (US$)|
|1 – 4||995|
|5 – 8||1,200|
|9 – 16||1,350|
|17 – 32||1,995|
What happens if I click ‘ORDER’?
- You will be directed to a screen that collects your contact data and details of your servers that are required to generate licence keys.
- Once you complete the form and confirm your order, you will be sent an invoice for payment.
- You can immediately go to our download page and download an evaluation copy of iStream.
- Within 24 hours of receiving your payment we will email you licence keys that can be used to upgrade the already installed evaluation version of iStream into a fully functional version.